View Single Post

Old December 5th, 2004, 12:12 PM
Associate Moderator

Exclamation Re: From the ground up ... an Adlerian primer??

Logical Sequence from this Posting:

If you have come this far in following these postings, you are either under employed and seek means to pass the weary hours, or you have a genuine interest in Adlerian psychology. If you have been a frequent visitor to these postings, please register so we can get to know you. If you have no training in Adlerian psychology, please believe me, you will never learn it in any way, by reading these postings or by reading even the "Collected Clinical Works of Alfred Adler" nor "The Individual Psychology of Alfred Adler" by Ansbacher and Ansbacher no matter how helpful these works are in learning basic principles.

If you have come this far, you really need to study this "Queen of the Depth Psychologies" by studying with a master. Do contact Henry Stein and he will give you guidance as to what might be helpfull to you. I am delighted with his distance training programs and am benefiting tremendously from them.

The pool is warm and welcoming. Come on in and get your feet wet with us. One quality I love about Adlerian psychologists is their warm acceptance and encouragement of those who wish to learn. You will be treated with equallity and profound respect in a Classical Adlerian training program and I do not know of any other North American training program that will give you the real goods!