View Single Post

Old December 25th, 2004, 09:42 PM

Wink Re: A spin on secularism?

Hello Todd,

You grasp my viewpoint very well I do support freewill, and the right to believe in one's particular faith and pursue it in peace.

But who have to admit, the minority I happen to belong. Has received the short-end of the stick for quite some time and to be frank, We sort of expect the line to be drawn by the "secular world" but it really doesn't bother us.

Unless they continue to teach 1st graders homosexual lifestyles are okay and how to be one, it does bother us.

Rewriting our country's history to appease 10% of the population, it does bother us.

Teaching witchcraft (a religion) in schools and not allowing the Bible to be taught, bothers us.

Not allowing Creation equal footing with a religious atheistic format of evolution, bothers us.

Teaching islam in public schools (California) a religion that is proven throughout history to be hostile (even "peaceful" Islam) towards Christian and Jewish Faiths, bother us.

Removing the Ten Commandments (our Judaic/Christian) heritage and foundation of our laws from the public arena is scary, and it does bother us.

Not saying the Pledge of Allegiance in school, bothers us.

Liberals that want to sell our sovereign right as a country to protect ourselves, to the united nations, bothers us.
and these same liberals that want gun control for every law-abiding citizen accept criminals.

Murdering the unborn, breaks our hearts.
and our tax money paying for it, bothers us.

So Let Freedom (secularism/plurism) Ring? or Let Our Real Freedom Ring?

Or we can blindly appease everyone and be politically correct while some people on the far-left want to blot out all morals & ethics, freedoms & rights from society, including yours. I am talking about the ones that want to destroy our Constitution & Bill of Rights.
And this sort of balancing act of staying in the middle will eventually cause you to either make a stand or be steamrolled.

When you burn a candle on both ends; it runs out of wick, pretty quick!

History speaks for itself; examine the evidence.
Peace, Mike

Last edited by Mike Phillips; December 25th, 2004 at 09:58 PM..