Thread: Joining is easy
View Single Post

Old May 21st, 2005, 11:52 PM

Default Re: Joining is easy

As you see, there is a great gap between these dates also.
Had some thoughts about participation on this forum.
For me, finding it in the first plaace was a lucky chance and I am thrilled to know that discussion on such matters are 'out there' and happening. I find the set up fabulous and it is more that inviting - that's wy so many people few it. But with me, after viewing all the recent posts (late at night) and contemplating them, it's usually time to swich the computer off. Putting words down 'on paper' as it were, gets a bit more difficult at times, as much as I would want to, although questions would be abundant!
So please, all you beautiful contributors, don't give up, we treasure all you give us and benefit greatly.
What concerns Adler's ideas -I think - there are more than still 'relevant today'. For certain avenues of thought they still would be visionary because of their integrated and holistic view. I think it to be so tender - yet full of strength - when you say, that indivudual psychology is an art. It takes all the creative skills and inclinations to take each person as an individual and deal with his own story on his own terms. A 'therapist' -lay or professional- is a true scientist. What an incredible magnificient universe we live in, where mind can discerne the intricacies of choice and individual growth.

Thanks you Henry and all
Rita