View Single Post

Old July 1st, 2004, 08:12 AM

Default Welcome to the Forum

Welcome to the BOL Forum on Gestalt Therapy

Welcome to the Behavior OnLine Forum on Gestalt Therapy! This Forum provides an opportunity to discuss a wide range of topics on the theory and practice of gestalt therapy. A particular emphasis of mine is the application of the gestalt approach within public mental health and the integration and dialogue between gestalt therapy and other therapeutic approaches. However my job here is to facilitate and stimulate discussion on gestalt therapy across as wide an area as you decide - and as gestaltists know, the Field can stretch a long, long way.

This forum is open to all who have an interest in gestalt therapy, from experienced international trainers and authors, to the tentatively inquiring students who might ask "Ah... just what is gestalt therapy anyway?"

I personally hope this forum can be of use in opening gestalt therapy to a wider audience of mental health and behavioural science practitioners and in the process invigorate and challenge the more experienced gestaltists who visit here.

I am glad you found your way here and I look forward to our discussion. I would suggest you please start a new thread rather than simply replying to this message.

Brian O'Neill

FORUM POLICIES

The forums on BOL are not moderated. That means users can post messages directly to any forum without any "human" review. Accordingly, users will be held directly and solely responsible for the content of messages that are posted.

Forum leaders, while not moderating the forums, will periodically perform an administrative review for the purpose of deleting messages that are old, have received few responses, are off topic or irrelevant, serve as advertisements or seem otherwise inappropriate. Leaders have full discretion to delete messages. Questions about the Forum Policies should be directed to the appropriate forum leader.

=================

Forum History

For a complete record of postings to this forum prior to today visit the Gestalt Forum Archive. Please note that the archive contains only previously posted messages. If you wish to add to the forum you may do so by clicking on the "Post" or "Reply" buttons in this forum.

=================